1.30.2006

Meanwhile, Back at the Ski Lodge

AWOL but not, I hope, forgotten. I've lately been residing at Flavorpill Sundance, where my partner-in-crime JKG and I have been skiing down the slippery slope of mainstream indie film culture in Parka City 2006. Actually, it's been insanely fun, so go take a gander. And in the next few weeks expect a revised Broad View, significantly better than ever, but still pink. Mama loves her pink.

Oh, and wish me happy birthday, please. The 35th mark has come and now gone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, a slap-happy belated to you. 'Twas great stumbling into you tonight, even if conflicting train routes cut our convo short (to think, I loitered for 10 minutes after Duck Season just to get your post-Sundance scoop). Are you seeing Sophie Scholl tomorrow, or anything else of interest in the not-too-distant future?

1/31/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home